Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome humans

I am thrilled to have my very own blog. After years of being kept in a suitcase I thought getting a doggy travel crate last year was a big step up. And now this. I began performing at cabarets in Sebastopol, California alongside former mayor and poet Larry Robinson. Not to be outdone I began writing my own poetry. Since then I've performed at Dog Fairs, Veteran's Homes, house concerts and private parties. I will inaugurate my blog with one of my shorter poems that fall into the category I call "lowku"s.

                              







   THE TEMPLE

                Inside every dog there is a temple of joy
                You can pick the lock with a tennis ball

                                                              WP

No comments:

Post a Comment